Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43639 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €664 (1,521 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)