Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09706 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,284 (13,230 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)