Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €686 (₨54,213) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)