Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,292 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)