Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €827 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)