Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €970 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (23 minutes ago)