Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €846 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)