Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,004 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)