Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €515 (₨39,027) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)