Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €899 in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Innsbruck costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)