Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,081 in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)