Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €916 (9,356,280 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)