Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,438 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)