Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06388 EUR / SCR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,194 (18,694 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)