Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07011 EUR / SCR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €584 (8,324 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)