Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,269 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)