Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €789 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)