Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €732 (233,476 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)