Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00329 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €298 (90,761 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)