Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €824 in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)