Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €555 in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (28 minutes ago)