Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,699 in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)