Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €292 (571 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (31 minutes ago)