Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €634 (1,241 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)