Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €278 (руб 16,800) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)