Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01621 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €312 (19,277 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)