Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €393 (24,038 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)