Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13439 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €995 (kr7,405) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (30 minutes ago)