Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13423 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,516 (kr11,297) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (38 minutes ago)