Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,660 (kr12,377) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)