Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,687 (kr12,547) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)