Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €320 (51,339 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)