Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00540 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €778 (143,892 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)