Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €321 (54,839 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (42 minutes ago)