Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10514 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €600 (5,703 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (38 minutes ago)