Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,524 (14,488 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)