Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €687 (1,347 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)