Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €662 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)