Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,606 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €771 (C$1,073) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)