Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €794 (479,504Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)