Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €325 (COL$1,018,427) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (42 minutes ago)