Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €425 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)