Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €665 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)