Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €438 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (33 minutes ago)