Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,027 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)