Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08491 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,951 (Bs 22,971) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)