Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,917 (Bs 21,405) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)