Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €989 (CH$720,451) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)