Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €537 (₨40,751) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)