Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,055 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)