Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,371 (¥170,481) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)