Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,445 (¥184,398) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)