Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,327 (¥170,703) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)