Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €815 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)