Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €829 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)