Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €991 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)