Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €936 ($1,152) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)