Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03902 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €844 (21,625 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)