Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €831 (ARS $14,206) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)