Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €502 (Php27,244) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)