Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10505 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,493 (14,210 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (25 minutes ago)