Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10476 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €566 (5,407 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (27 minutes ago)