Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €310 (руб 19,131) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)