Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01436 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €650 (руб 45,268) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)