Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €723 (₩894,748) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)