Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,229 in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)