Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,230 in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)