Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €712 (₨53,946) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)