Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €338 (₨23,938) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)