Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €711 (руб 45,575) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)