Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €674 (1,897,395 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)