Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €661 (1,894,463 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)