Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €767 (₩945,879) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (38 minutes ago)