Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,214 (₩1,540,786) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (about 1 hour ago)