Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02661 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €375 (14,088 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)