Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02685 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €900 (33,529 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)