Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €569 (₨45,045) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)