Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €870 (R$ 3,420) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)