Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €871 (R$ 3,514) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)