Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €859 (R$ 3,643) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 18 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)